I’m extremely close to becoming permanent, and with that I can use a credit card to finance my new computer. Here’s my current configuration, especially tailored to my needs. (and credit limit)
- Processor: INTEL Core 2 Duo E6400 (2 X 2.13GHz) 1066MHz FSB/2MB L2 Cache
- RAM: 2048 MB CORSAIR DDR2 667MHz
- Motherboard: ASUS P5N-E SLI: Quad-core CPU Ready, NVIDIA Dual X8 SLI
- OS: WINDOWS VISTA Home Premium (although this’ll become Ultimate over time. :p)
- USB: 6 x USB 2.0 PORTS
- HDD: 160GB SERIAL ATA II HARD DRIVE (May downgrade this as I already have a HDD or three to move)
- Disk Drive: 18x DVD+RW/RAM + Lightscribe (But I’ll get rid of this, as I’ll use my current Sony one – It’s better)
- Graphics Card: 320MB GEFORCE 8800GTS PCI Express + DVI + TV-OUT (One away from the most powerful DX10 card!)
- Power Supply: 700W Quiet Quad Rail PSU
- Sound Card: Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio 7.1 (Eventually with a few more speakers)
Altogether, including VAT and Delivery, it comes to ye grand ole price of £918. I can pay £300 straight away, leaving £600.
5 replies on “Reet then, down to this Computer business.”
MY COMPOOTER > YOUR COMPOOTER!
Of course I don’t have to pay for anything else in my life, at the moment :-p
Oh and, I’m curious to find out who will have their machines first.
But if you’re ordering it and having it delivered you may very well win the race: I’m going to travel all across the Netherlands to get my components for a cheap price.
And still I’m paying 1000 euros more than you 🙁
Well, I’m happy with my computers as they are for now. 😛
I have petroleum products to pay for as well! D:
I am now somewhat certain you’ll have it first.
The shop I bought my 910 euro processor for some strange reason did not have it in store. Isn’t that just weird?
Also, I also ordered the Supreme Commander collectors edition, so we can play some time!