So, I’ve been at work for a whole month now, and It’s going great. They’ve announced we’ll all be going permanent in the next few weeks, and the money is really coming in at £170ish a week. I’ve been randomly buying everything! But I’m really saving my money for the new computer I’m really needing, now that my current one is officially obsolete, in it’s single core, under 800mb RAM, FX5200 Graphics card ways.
My day now goes like this:
- Get up
- Get ready
- Go on irc for half an hour
- Spend half an hour getting to work (four miles away through traffic)
- Work from nine to half ten for break
- Then work til 1PM for lunch
- Then work til 3PM for another break
- Work til 5PM when I come home
- Unwind and write silly blog posts in list format.
As opposed to before:
- Sleep til 3PM
- Computer til 3AM
An improvement, no? I spend weekends driving around North West Wales.